Development linked to medical and automotive products
In over 30 years of activity, the GVS Group has witnessed a constant and significant improvement of its economic and production figures, in 2011 reaching a turnover of 90.3 million Euro and a production of 2.0 billion items sold in 60 countries, in which GVS operates with its own commercial network.
Global production and distribution
The Group's clear vocation towards internationalisation, aimed at exploiting the processes of development of the global market, has led to the opening of 11 production facilities located in Italy, the Group's first and principle location, Uk, Brazil, the United States, Puerto Rico, China and Romania, as well as offices in Germany, Spain, Serbia, Argentina, Mèxico, Japan and Korea.
Besides Italy, which produces 9.9% of the sales, the remaining 90.1% of the turnover is developed with the main international markets: first Europe, then South and North America, China and the Far East.
A dynamic and flexible structure
GVS has developed a flexible and dynamic structure, with advanced technological skills, which has enabled it to achieve constant and balanced growth. The group currently has a workforce of over 1,450 people operating with 160 molding presses and four departments for automated assembly, with a total covered surface area of about 16,000 square metres, with controlled contamination manufacturing departments and Clean Room in class 10,000 and in class 100,000.